These are the only methods that work today. It’s tough out there. Lots of competition. Here is what works.
- Ignore the mls. There is such a shortage of properties that anything that makes the mls will be overbid by novice investors.
- Door knock notice of trustee sales,- That is when reality sets in. notice of foreclosure does not seem to click in.
- Use a mailing list to send letters. (try to use something that everyone else is not using. I am researching the various lists and it seems like each list has something good but no list has everything.) So pick as many as you can afford.
- Try to get birddogs to help you. The more people who are out there looking for you, the more successful you will be.
- Follow up and follow up until they either lose it or sell it. It’s amazing how people lose touch with reality and become ostriches. You have to keep out them. Remember you are really acting in their best interests. Ignoring the bank never works.
To learn what really works in today's real estate market CLICK HERE